Product Strategy & Sales Landscape
Scenarios & Strategy
Guidelines that provide transparency in an ambiguous and complex environment.
- cross-hierarchical planning and implementation as a basis of vision & mission statements
- Scenarios for strategic decision-making
Customer Oriented Products & Services
Customer requirements are the guiding star throughout product definition.
- Providing a fully specified product or service – from initial idea to final deployment
- Characteristics management, product positioning & target setting
- Features & options definition, short, mid & long-term sales planning
Next Level Aftersales
Paving the road to sustainable customer relations.
- Mapping future profit drivers on the after sales growth journey
- Creating an immersive customer experience over the complete product use case
- Landscaping regional after sales standards & regulatory requirements
Customer Centric Sales Landscape
Understanding the customer environment means providing a seamless experience over the whole value chain to us.
- Holistic Sales Landscape – Outside-in customer view (journey) and Inside-out company view (processes, systems, analytics, lead management)