IT Governance & Collaboration
A stable IT organisation model and secure processes form a solid foundation for software implementations and are not conceivable separately from each other.
In the context of IT Governance & Collaboration, we deal with the following questions:
Who is the owner of the application & services? How are organisational and commercial risks handled?
- Responsibility within the company
What will the operating model be after project completion? Software as a service?
- Establishing service process
End user management, administration, service desk, service infrastructure, …
- Business model and accountability
Who bears responsibility?
Roles, rights and responsibilities in consultation with stakeholders
EFS Consulting Approach: End-2-End Collaboration Model
Holistic governance model ensures the successful realisation of change projects and creates the basis for trusting collaborations.
- We create the cooperation model taking into account the organisational structure and process organisation.
- We develop roles, rights and responsibilities in consultation with the stakeholders on the basis of bundles of competencies
and define them in the steering model.
- We create the clear demarcation of central tasks.
- We establish the appropriate committee and decision-making structures and thereby achieve greater acceptance.
- We define emerging interfaces and manage them methodically.
We develop the appropriate operational organisation to realise customer requirements in the best possible way.
- We take a holistic approach to building the business organisation, taking into account the three dimensions:
- Clients & applications
- IT Service portfolio
- We identify stakeholders and collect and consolidate their process-related requirements.
- Together we define a target process and service model (definition FMO) based on harmonisation as well as optimisation potentials.
- On the basis of method-controlled gap and delta analyses, we derive action measures to achieve the objectives and define the concrete implementation concept for scalability.