MOBILITY - A SUBJECT, WITH WHICH A LOT OF CHALLENGES ARE ASSOCIATED TODAY.
Mobility needs to change,
- as customer expectations change and other products & services are in demand as mobility services.
- since new possibilities such as sustainable transport or the Sharing Economy are seen as a prerequisite of the future.
- to enable a sustainable approach to our environment.
Thereby, we use our long lasting project experience from the automotive sector and combine this know-how with approaches from our expert network, data analytics, and current trends. Together with our cooperation partners, we develop ideas, concepts, products, and services to meet today’s and future mobility requirements. Our offered services can be individually tailored to the customer needs and provide the basis for taking the next step.
We shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our partners, together as a community, together with you. Innovative, collaborative, sustainable – Smart.
Start to unfold the possibilities of future mobility now.
Services – Portfolio analyses
- Developing smart portfolio strategies
- Creating customer demand analyses
- Analyzing and organizing existing portfolios, capability maps and service catalogs
- Evaluating and monitoring the market and competition regarding Smart Mobility solutions, and assessing mobility trends
- Analyzing omnichannel sales strategies
Services – Data Driven Development
- Preparing mobility analyses, identifying mobility potentials & synergies
- Structuring of data sets, as well as analyzing and processing of the data to identify synergies and potentials.
- Creating data visualizations and interactive dashboards
- Checking the compliance with General Data Protection Regulation GDPR conformity
Services – Community Next
- Smart interlinking of experts and pioneers in the industry
- Organizing and conducting Smart Mobility ThinkTank events, talks, and online conferences
- Enabling the exchange of ideas through remote sessions and virtual Smart Mobility workshops
- Accompanying cultural and organizational changes in cooperation with FramechangersTM