Updates to the Technical Regulation for Machinery
The list of products subject to EAC conformity assessment for machinery was updated
Recently, the list of equipment subject to certification or declaration of conformity in accordance with the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union CU 010/2011 ”On safety of machinery and equipment” came into force in a new edition.
Changes to the list of equipment were approved by the decision of the EEC Board No. 151 of November 23, 2021. The list was updated due to the necessity to bring the HS codes in line with the new edition of the HS code nomenclature, applied from January 1, 2022 (we reported about the HS codes nomenclature change several weeks ago in our Insight).
The changes affect machinery from the following product groups:
- Garage equipment for vehicles and trailers.
- Chemical and oil and gas processing equipment.
- Gas cleaning and dust collection equipment.
- Paper-making equipment.
- Technological equipment and apparatus for applying paint and varnish coatings to mechanical engineering products.
- Industrial tractors.
- Technological equipment for logging, timber yard and timber floating.
- Technological equipment for the peat industry.
- Equipment for stripping and cleaning works and mine workings support.
- Shaft lift and mine transport equipment.
- Air heaters and air coolers.
- Technological equipment for the glass, porcelain, earthenware and cable industries.