Public consultation on security of connected vehicles
The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) asked for public comments regarding the network security of the Internet of Vehicles.
The comments are solicited for the “Notice on Strengthening the Network Security of the Internet of Vehicles (Intelligent Connected Vehicles)”. The main aims of the future legislation are declared as following:
– protecting the safety of Internet of Vehicles network facilities and systems
– ensuring the safety of car networking communication
– carry out car networking safety monitoring and early warning
– improving emergency response on the Internet of Vehicles
– improving the assessment of car networking network security
The Notice shall implement the “Cyber Security Law of the People’s Republic of China”, the “New Energy Vehicle Industry Development Plan (2021-2035)”, the “Smart Vehicle Innovation Development Strategy” and the “Internet of Vehicles (Intelligent Connected Vehicles) Industry Action Plan”.
Please contact us for more information and the full text of the Notice.