Target of Product Planning is to
- Increase market coverage
- Achieve higher configurability
- Offer competitive features
- Place competitive prices
- Increase the market share
- Push sales volumes
In this area we support our customers with
- Market segmentation
- Key buying criteria
- Product positioning in comparison to competitors
- Base type definition
- Feature planning
- Volume planning
- Base Veh. & Feature pricing
From Market to Product Portfolio
Accurate sales input as the most crucial ingredient for a successful platform.
Which inputs do we need from sales planning to create a successful platform?
Base Type Portfolio
- Which basic vehicles do we want to build?
- What is their main specification?
- Which features do we want to offer to the customers?
- Which is standard equipment, which is optional?
- What is the configuration of a typical vehicle
– in the entry segment
– in the volume segment
– in the premium segment
Volume and Price Planning
- What volumes are planned for each base type, each feature?
- What prices can be achieved by each base type, each feature?